WE CAN HELP YOU WITH EXTRA MANPOWER
WORKING WITH US
TEAM is a North East based charity, dedicated to helping people of all ages find employment in an industry they are genuinely interested in. Likewise, our apprentices and trainees enrich the companies they work within - providing valuable help and extra manpower to organisations across the region.
Here's a few ways in which you can benefit from our services.
If you've just left school and are unsure about what the future holds in terms of your career, we can help.
Our Study Programme, which is designed for school-leavers aged from 16 to 18, provides you with the necessary skills you need to find a job, and also gives you an NVQ qualification.
When you join our study programme, you'll enjoy the following:
- Free access to training, including functional skills in English and Maths.
- Work experience with a company that is related to the industry that you're interested in.
- A chance to sample the realities of work, and gain hands-on experience with real people working in the industry.
- A bursary, which covers your travel and food costs - ensuring you're not out of pocket while you learn.
- An NVQ qualification, which will improve your future career prospects.
Adults between the ages of 18 and 24 can benefit from our Traineeship Programmes, which provide the valuable opportunity to learn whilst at work. You'll gain confidence in a real working environment, and be supported by our team every step of the way.
When you join our Traineeship Programme, you'll benefit from the following:
- Free access to learning, including functional skills (English and Maths) and 2 hours per week of employability sessions with designated tutor.
- The chance to gain skills that appeal directly to future employers, thus improving your chances of finding a great career after taking part in the programme.
- Work experience with a company based in the industry that you're interested in.
- An opportunity to earn qualifications whilst learning.
- The chance to impress employers whilst on placement - and improve your chances of being hired.
An apprenticeship is the perfect opportunity to learn whilst you're earning - and to gain genuine insight into the industry you want to work in. Our Apprenticeship Programmes combine work experience with study, to provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to shine in your chosen career.
When you become an apprentice with TEAM you'll benefit from:
- The opportunity to earn a nationally recognised NVQ qualification.
- A choice of industries to work within; including retail, management, customer services, hospitality and catering or health and social care.
- A technical certificate, which will improve your chances of gaining employment after your apprenticeship is complete.
- The chance to get the 'real picture' about your chosen industry - and to work alongside experts in their field.
There's also plenty of reasons why companies should work with us. When you take on one of our apprentices or trainees, you'll be able to grow your workforce, without spending a fortune on recruitment or additional salaries.
Our trainees and work-experience students are provided with a bursary, which means you won't have to pay anything for their services.
In addition, we'll work with you to ensure that you get the most from your experience - and we offer full support throughout the process.
FIND OUT MORE
TEAM (Training, Education, Achievement and Motivation) Wearside Ltd is a Sunderland based Training Provider Charity. Since its establishment in 1991 TEAM Wearside has offered training and support to a range of individuals and businesses across the North East.
From the inception of TEAM Wearside the core charity ethos has been to support people to develop and reach their potential. Initially the focus was on supporting the unemployed client group, however, over the years the expertise at TEAM Wearside has developed to such an extent that a range of target groups are now supported.
GET IN TOUCH
30 Norfolk Street
SR1 1EE, UK