APPRENTICESHIPS IN ALL AREAS
Our apprenticeships focus on learning on the job - providing people of all ages with the opportunity to work with top local companies and organisations.
The Apprenticeship framework includes:
- A National Vocational Qualification
- A Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
We offer Level 2 and Level 3 apprenticeships in the following areas:
- Health and Social Care (Care of the Elderly)
- Support Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Hospitality and Catering
- Team Leading & Management
- Waste and Recycling
- Customer Service
- Cleaning and Support Services
How Can We Help?
To discover how we can help you get into employment, simply get in touch with us today.
FIND OUT MORE
TEAM (Training, Education, Achievement and Motivation) Wearside Ltd is a Sunderland based Training Provider Charity. Since its establishment in 1991 TEAM Wearside has offered training and support to a range of individuals and businesses across the North East.
From the inception of TEAM Wearside the core charity ethos has been to support people to develop and reach their potential. Initially the focus was on supporting the unemployed client group, however, over the years the expertise at TEAM Wearside has developed to such an extent that a range of target groups are now supported.
GET IN TOUCH
30 Norfolk Street
SR1 1EE, UK